1.18.2009

Take Backs!

I take back everything I said about not being sick!!! I didn't have a very good week last week, and ended up in the hospital Friday night to get re-hydrated! It was a great feeling after not being able to eat or drink for 3 days! I pretty much felt like I was going to die on Friday and had to call my friend Jessica to see if she could come get Boston for me. What a sweetheart! She is always there when I need her.  After spending the 2 previous days with me in bed, I figured it wasn't fair to him.  He always has a great time at their house, and their are plenty of kiddos to keep him entertained! She even went and picked up Zach and Brinley after school when I found out I was going to the hospital and took them to her house.  They had a great time as well, thank you so much, it was so nice to not have to worry about them while I was there!
So, I have been feeling great since I came home, I have even been able to EAT!  We decided to take the kids and do something fun on Sat. since we had been home all week.  We had a fun day together! I have the best kids I could ever ask for, they are so good, and Zach and Brinley are such a big help when they get home from school!  I just love 'em!
Friday night we were going to watch a movie, and Zach came downstairs with our box of "home videos" so we popped one in of when he was born and it was so much fun to watch! The kids loved it, and we had to go through each one... we watched them the next morning too, they were getting a kick out of seeing themselves, and kept saying "I wish I could go back to that age". It was so cute!
So, this post goes to my family! They are the greatest! I couldn't go without thanking Morgan for taking care of everything last week while I wasn't feeling good.  Everything from getting the kids dinner, helping with homework, doing baths and bedtime, cleaning the kitchen, and helping pick up... I could go on and on! Thanks honey, I couldn't have done it without you!
Let's just hope that I continue feeling as good as I do now... We'll see what this coming week brings! :o)


Love you guys!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Here's to hoping you have a better week. I was thrilled to tell Ryan your news and he was so excited for you when I told him you weren't sick...yet. I sure hope it was only temporary. I would help you if I was there!!!

Emily H said...

I am so sorry! Prego sick is the worst!! Hope your feeling better this week. I am sure you have tons of help but if you ever need ANYTHING I am a phone call away!

veronica said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling yucky. I wish you guys were closer so your kids could come hang out with mine.
Hope you have a good week!

Kari said...

A HUGE congrats on your exciting news!!! I remember your pregnancy with Boston all the time and am SO glad I was able to be there to help out with Zach's kindergarten schedule :) Look at how much things have changed since then!!! All the best to you with this one - can't wait to hear more!

Jessica said...

I am so glad you are feeling better! I owe you another several babysitting jobs so please call ANYDAY!!! And like you said, who notices an extra when there is always a housefull!!! Luv ya~

jimnalli said...

Hey, Sommer! Long time! Congratulations!!! Thats great news....except the going to the hospital and being deathly ill! I remember you being pregnant with Zachand that IV you had attached to you forever. I hope you start gettingbetter soon. I'm glad you have so many great people around to help!
Allison

McEvoy Family said...

I am so sorry you are so sick! That is so not fair! I am glad you got to feel better for at least a while! I hope that it continues!??! Morgan is a good guy and I have to agree, you have some of the best kids. They are so sweet! If you need something, anything, I am not far and would LOVE to help. I am happy for you guys and hope this pregnancy flies by! You are a great mom! Much love