
Yesterday was Morgan's birthday, he turned the big "33"! The kids were so cute and excited for him! I planned on getting up to make him a "nice" breakfast, but that didn't happen! We were up late the night before watching the Jazz game (go Jazz) and we all kinda slept in. Well everyone but Morgan that is! So, since we were all sleeping and it was 8:15 he got up and went to work. He came home early to spend the afternoon with us before Zach had to go to baseball practice at 6. Boston thought every single present was for him, and was kinda confused when he opened up his new razor! The kids love their Daddy! Thanks Morgan for being the best daddy ever!
4 comments:
Oh, I can't tell you how excited I was to get the e-mail about your blog!!! It has become such a great way for me to keep in touch with people :) Your kids have gotten so big since I saw you last - I was looking at pictures of my Brinley and Zach from Kinder graduation and can't believe the changes ... really can't believe that Boston is 3 already!! You all look fantastic and I can't wait to check back in and see all of the fun things you are up to!!!
Cute blog Sommer! I was so happy to get your email! I will continue to check in on your family! Oh, and tell Morgan, Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Morgan! You guys are so cute! Thank you so much for cutting Jason's hair it looks way good. I love it.
Dude! Thanks for telling me it was your birthday. The big three - three huh? Well you can still move around the bases on the softball field for an old guy.
To echo what Sommer said - you are a great dad.
Post a Comment