We rented this jeep for a day! It was so much fun! The little ones didn't like it so much, actually Boston was in tears! I think he could tell how scared his mom was!
Morgan and Zach had to take us back to the Motel and drop us off, so they could go have some "real" fun!
Morgan was addicted by the time they were done and amazed at what a jeep can climb!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like you had a blast for spring break in Moab! We were fighting the winter cold up here in Id! I am sick of snow and want spring to be here ugh!!!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast for spring break in Moab! We were fighting the winter cold up here in Id! I am sick of snow and want spring to be here ugh!!!
Post a Comment