7.20.2010

My SwEeT BaBy GiRl TuRnS 1!!!

It seems like yesterday I was in the hospital holding this sweet little baby of mine!

It was exactly 1 year ago today...

How she has changed...

Those chubby little cheeks!

She went from sleeping the first 3 months of her life... to NOT sleeping at all!

I don't know who she gets this serious face from? Maybe her dad? Maybe her grandpa Udy?

She is a HAPPY baby!

And Oh so sweet!

LOVE THESE!!!

When Halle has no expression on her face you can see her upside down heart shaped lips!

My baby's mohawk is starting to sprout! :)

She thinks she's a big girl sitting all by herself!

Halle loves to be on the tramp! Anytime the kids are on it she about jumps out of my arms! If she wants something she reaches and loves to say A-na!

Halle looking at her book (upside down) :o)

She loves to go straight for the toilet paper when she is in the bathroom with me! Now instead of unrolling the whole roll, she just puts her whole mouth on the roll and bites it! She seriously loves to eat paper of anykind! She is so good about spitting stuff out of her mouth for me though, when she's not supposed to have it in there!
She really is a joy! We just love and adore her! Her little personality is starting to change, she is becoming more aggressive and loves to tell us what she likes and doesn't like! I have been so bad about writing in her baby book! I seriously haven't even opened it since she was born, but I bought one and it's sitting on the shelf! I have written everything down on the calendar though (all her firsts) so now I just need to transfer them! Life has been so busy since I had her, I keep waiting for it to slow down, and I don't think it's going to happen! So, I guess I better hold on and enjoy the ride!!!

I wanted to write down some of the things Halle loves to do so I don't forget this stage of her life!...

Whenever it is time to feed her, she seriously gets so happy and giggles and kicks her feet and legs...
Whenever I get her out of the bath she hates to be all wrapped up in a towel, I can't tuck her arms in or have anything on her head! She screams until I take it off!...

She won't let anybody cuddle her :( The only time she will lay on me is after I have nursed her and she has fallen asleep... when she was tiny, we held her nonstop and were always cuddling her, so maybe she got sick of it? I would think she would have gotten used to it...

After I get done changing her diaper I lift her up by her arms and go high up in the air, she loves it, and expects it after every change! :)...

She loves to eat lotion! When I rub her down with lotion after her bath, she will dip her fingers in it and eat it! WEIRD I know!...

She absolutely adores her big sister Brinley! She will sometimes even want her over me! :( No, she is such a good sister and takes such good care of her! She can carry that girl around on her hip and do anything! She is a true girl to be able to do that! ...

I can't believe you are 1 yr. old already! I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
I will share more of her birthday tomorrow!
We love you Miss Hal!

3 comments:

Jordan said...

She is one already?!?!?!!!!!! Oh my goodness! No way! She is so big!

The Gardner Family said...

:) This post made me smile from ear to ear! Don't you just love those little parts of the routine that they expect and enjoy! She is so beautiful1 I always love watching her siblings take care of her.

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

That was a quick yr! Hope she had a great b-day...she is so adorable!!