7.13.2010

AlPiNe SlIdE!!!

On Saturday Zach's team played in the play-offs, which we usually don't even make it to! We lost our first game so we were out. The boys played some great ball this weekend! They were hitting like crazy, it was so fun to watch them! They really played great, and are a good little team! I can't wait for Cooperstown!
After the game we grabbed something to eat and went to the Alpine Slide before leaving town! It is such a fun little place, my kids just love! They look forward to going every year, here are a few fun photos from the day! Boston and Brinley both wanted to ride the Alpine Slide, and Zach wanted to try the zip line there, which would just freak me right out! So Morgan went with the 2 littles and Zach got to go with my sister and his cousin Teagan. I knew it was them coming down the mountain when all I heard was yelling! I'm pretty sure it was my sister! I didn't get any pics though!








Halle just hung out in the heat! Poor girl! This is my brother trying to hold her, and her trying to get away, which is what she does most of the time when someone else has her! She is a mama's girl! I love it though! They are only little once, and I love having a little partner with me all of the time! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Sommer...I didn't know if people still blog anymore now that there is facebook...but I was glad to see your comment..made me smile...you are a cutie and WOW your family has sure grown...sooo cute...love your little baby girl..what a cutie....I'd say Stop by on your way to Lava but we will be in Boise..HAve fun...and Yes the memories of you coming to Malad..love it..good times! P.s. I love love love having a girl..I definately needed one..she is a sweetie! Take care hon