
My sweet little baby!!!
I can hardly stand that she is getting so big!
I feel so lucky to have my friend/neighbor across the street that is the most awesome photographer there ever was!!! I called her all stressed that Kiddie Kandids went bankrupt and is no longer in business! I have taken all my kids there since I had Zach to get their pictures taken, so what was I supposed to do now???
She assured me that I would like these better! She did a GREAT job!
Thanks Sanae for capturing these sweet moments for me!




I LOVE THESE LEGS!!!
We couldn't get Halle to smile! That's just who she is though! She is very serious, and loves to check everything out! The one of her smiling is the very last picture of the day! I was so happy to get just one!!!
6 comments:
Wow! She has grown up since I last saw her!! They grow too fast. I too love those squishy legs! She is adorable! and looks like she did good for her photo shoot.
Sommer she is so adorable!!
Oh Sommer and Sanae!! Those are amazing! She is soooo beautiful! HA HA I just noticed the drooling picture! I hadn't noticed 'till I enlarged them. Incredible pictures!!
Sommer I love the heart breaker pants I bought some for Bailey!! Sooo cute. I need to get Lance's 6 month photos but he has been sick :(
Can you honestly believe it took me this long to look at these. They are so stinking cute... I love that little girl... even though she Hates the "Jessica Friend!"
Sooo Cute! I love the pics!
Post a Comment