12.09.2009

FuNnY pIcTuReS!

A couple of Sundays ago we were just hangin out and Brinley was being silly and put her glasses on Halle! We all got a good laugh out of it, but Halle didn't find it too amusing!

I thought this was a cute picture of the boys after the Utah v.s. BYU game! Poor little Boston and my cute little nephew Nate had to take it from these 2 BYU fans the whole game! They stood their ground though! They were so cute and stood behind Utah the whole game! They weren't very happy at the end though, there were even a few tears shed! Sorry boys!
I love Boston's face in this picture!

2 comments:

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Love all the new pics sommer! I got home sick looking at your st. George pics. We are going back for the first time this week-I am way too excited. Wish you were still there so we could see ya!

carrie said...

I love your photos! You have beautiful kids, Sommer....and they're so happy. I love it. Did the dress fit Miss Halle? If it didn't, then please let me know and I'll give you another one. I have a few. I'm dying to see a photo of her in it. :o) I hope you're enjoying the holiday season....but I'm sure you are.