6.09.2009

Running on Empty!!!


Take it as you will, but this is how my gas tank looked after 1 week of my kids out of school and running them everywhere! I am exhausted!  I told the kids that we haven't had one day where we have just got to be home and relax!  I literally was on empty as I drove to my doctor's appointment this morning and was late (imagine that) and didn't have time to stop anywhere and get gas! I was just praying that I wouldn't run out somewhere!  I made it to Costco, and filled up just in time to go pick up the kids.  I ran Zach to Velocity at 10:30 and Boston to gymnastics at 11:00.  Zach is doing this speed and strength training this summer at the Flash Factory.  He LOVES it! It is just an hour long, so it is really fun taking him and picking him up everyday.  Most of the time we just stay and watch, cuz there isn't much time to go anywhere.  Brinley is taking the summer off of dance, so she has had fun playing with her friends in the neighborhood, and riding her bike!  I didn't mention that I started off my morning waking up at 6:30 so I could get ready and go send our girls off to Girls Camp this morning!  We have been busy planning for 6 months and for some reason this last week we have been even more busy running around getting everything done!  They left this morning, and I'm going to go up Wed. and Thurs. and come back each night.  I wasn't too excited about sleeping on the ground in a tent at this point in my pregnancy!  I only have 7 weeks left! I can hardly believe it! It has gone by SO fast! Good thing we have lots of stuff this summer to keep us busy until the baby gets here!  Ha Ha! Didn't I just say that I was exhausted???  I didn't even post any pictures of the kids last days at school and all their cute programs... so bear with me and I will give a little recap of May since it is already June!  Holy Cow! Where does all the time go?
Brinley after her end of the year dance recital... SO CUTE!

Brinley and her friend Macee.  Thanks for coming to support her! :o)

This is Brinley with her dance teacher Dena! She did such a great job with these girls and Brinley adored her! Did I mention she sewed all of their costumes... 4 different ones for each girl!!!

The princess with her brothers!

Zach playing Tiger ball!
Where we spend all of our weekends! We love it!

Morgan took the boys to Father's and Sons on the last day of school! They had been looking forward to going with their Dad.  Zach caught this lizard right before they were leaving to come home and brought it home in an empty orange juice carton, and it survived! The kids have since named this lizard Wally and gave him a home! Morgan even took them to Pet Smart to buy crickets for him to eat!

This is Boston as they are getting ready to leave! He waited all day for his daddy to come home so they could go camping!  He was so excited!

Morgan was thrilled that I made them get a picture before pulling out of the driveway!

The kids had a water party the last day of school just with the kids in our neighborhood.  Since there are only 75 of them on our street! My friend Nicole was nice enough to let them all come over and have a water fight in their backyard! They had alot of fun!


Zach and Brinley with their certificates showing they made it to 2nd and 5th grades! 

The kids on the last day of school!


Zach sporting his famous mohawk on the last day! (He still has it too!)  I've never let him keep it this long, but I've been too busy to shave it off!

The kids have loved helping Morgan working in the yard.  He decided to do a garden with them this year, and was busy putting a sprinkler system in before they could plant anything.  They had alot of fun doing it!

This is Zach with his teacher Miss Bird! He loved her as his teacher this year!

Morgan and Zach putting in the sprinklers!

My brother Matt and his family were here over Memorial Weekend and stayed with us! It was so much fun to have them here! This is my brother reading to his cute little girl Kaysha and Boston! They love him to read this story to them!

My sister Sonnet with the kids after Zach's "ROCK" concert at school!

Our cute little family! It seems we never get our picture taken together, but my sister was here to take this one!

Zach after his "ROCK" concert!

Boston after his little gymnastics meet! It was adorable, and he loved every minute of it!

The kids had their spring piano recital the weekend of Memorial Day! It made for a busy night with everything else going on, but they both did a great job on their piano pieces! Thanks to my sister for all the time she spends teaching them!

Wow! Sorry for such a long post! I guess I should post more than once a month! :o)


4 comments:

Jessica said...

What a sexy dancer!!! Macee said she was AWESOME!! So... just a little FYI... when you are running on empty and 8 months pregnant... please call your friend!! Because if you don't she might come kick your.... you know what!!! I love ya and know you just get to bide time until that sweet little girl arrives. We can't wait!!! Have fun at girls camp (HEHE).

McEvoy Family said...

SOmmer, It was so fun to see your new post and get caught up on everything that is going on with you guys! I can't believe that you only have 7 weeks left either. I am so excited for you! The kids look fabulous and you hardly look pregnant! Where is that baby??!! Does Brin come to Provo for dance? Well, hopefully we can get together at some point this summer! I would love to see you guys!

carrie said...

I loved your "recap"! I have to do that, too....'cause I'm such a bad blogger anymore. :o) Your kids are so cute...and I'll bet you're getting so excited for the new little one. I loved watching Macee and Brinley at the Kelly Clarkson concert... They were adorable together and they're both SO cute. Hope you're feeling OK after girls camp. You're a trooper to go when you're almost due! I am not as nice as you are..... That would be so hard. I loved all your pictures. You've inspired me to maybe update my blog here in the next few days. ha ha

Kari said...

Always great to hear how you guys are doing ... I can't believe you are so close to baby time :) I still remember when Boston was born. Do you have a name picked out?