A- Attached or Single: Attached
B- Best Friend: can I say???
C- Cake or Pie: Chocolate cake, FOR SURE
D- Day of choice: Friday! Yeah, the weekend's here!
E- Essential item: Chocolate, and Diet Coke, they kind of go hand in hand!
F- Favorite color: Pink, and Brown
G- Gummy bears or worms: Probably gummy bears!
H- Hometown: Logan, UT
I- Indulgence(s): Would this go along with "Essential items"?
J- January or July: Definitely JULY! I love the sunshine!
K- Kids: Three
L- Life is incomplete without: Friends and Family
M- Marriage date: June 14th (Flag Day) So Morgan won't forget the date! :)
N- Number of siblings: Four brothers and One sister! Love ya
O- Oranges or apples: I hate peeling oranges...so definitely apples
P- Phobias or fears: Losing one of my children or my husband, Heights, drowning
Q- Quote(s): "All that I am or hope to be I owe to my Mother" Happy Mothers Day Mom!
R- Reason to smile: My cute little family
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag five: Ashlee, Heidi, Jess, Jill, and Emily
U- Unknown fact about me: I was the tetherball champion in the 5th grade! I miss my friends in Phoenix like crazy! Love you guys!
V- Vegetarian or oppressor of animal: Oppressor of Animal.
W- Worst habit: Diet Coke
X- X-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your favorite food group: Food Group? What's that?
Z- Zodiac: Leo
2 comments:
What a fun tag!! Love to learn those fun things about you :)
Hi Sommer!! I saw your blog on Jess's blog, so I had to come snoop. :o) I figured if I snoop, I have to leave a comment and say HI. :o) You have such a cute family. I really hope you don't mind me leaving a comment. Thanks again for all the fun treats at the baseball game last month!! You guys were all SO awesome...with the hot dogs, hot chocolate, and yummy suckers. We need to get our act together, I guess. :o) I hope you guys have a great Memorial weekend....and hopefully it will STOP RAINING!! See you around the ballpark!!
Post a Comment